Louisiana Sugar Cane Festival
Queen Sugar LXXV Contestants
The 2016 Queen Sugar Pageant will be held Saturday, Sept. 24th, at the Louisiana Sugar Cane Festival Building, 600 Parkview Drive, In New Iberia City Park. The doors open at 6:00 p.m and admission is $5 for adults and $3 for children. The community is invited to attend the pageant, beginning at 7:00 p.m. For Advance tickets call the Association at 337.369.9323.
Preliminary judging is held prior to the event, with final judging and crowning at 7:00 p.m. The 75th Queen Sugar will be presented at the Coronation Ball, immediately following the pageant, at the Ramada Inn, 2915 Highway 14. New Iberia. Tickets are $25 and minimum age to attend is 18. Advance reservations are available by calling 337.369.9323. Seating is limited.
1. St. Charles Parish, Lynleigh Landry
2. St. James Parish, Ashley Tucker
3. St. John Parish, Heather Roussel
4. St. Martin Parish, Jensie Borel
5. St. Mary Parish, Grace Ibert
6. Terrebonne Parish, Brooke Banta
7. Assumption Parish, Caroline Thibodeaux
8. Iberia Parish, Sarah Boudreaux
9. Iberville Parish, Madeline Kirby
10. Lafayette Parish, Monica Curran
11. Lafourche Parish, Caroline Marcello